Is there any Japanese restaurant in Watertown?
Japanese cuisine consists of a lot of traditional and regional foods of Japan. Sushi is a very popular dish of Japan and people of every part of the world love to have it. Sushi restaurant in Watertown is also present. In fact, Sushi restaurants are present in various big and small cities of the world. There are various delicious and mouth watering dishes of Japan. Sashimi and new sushi are actually common sea food of Japan and are served raw. And it is also generally said that Japanese food are influenced by Chinese food. But let me tell you the food of Japan have their own taste and uniqueness. The traditional food of Japan is 'Washoku'. It is actually a rice based delicious soup. There are also various delicious Japanese foods served by restaurants worldwide. Let's have a look at these Japanese foods. These Japanese dishes are awesome. And once you taste these foods, trust me you will keep licking your hand and mouth. They are really very tasty and unique.
1. Sushi: Sushi is in fact the most common Japanese food. This delicacy was one of the first Japanese foods to be transported to the US. It's uniqueness and popularity makes it a must try. If you are someone who loves trying food from different places, it's high time you decide to taste Sushi. As soon as you put sushi in your mouth you will get surprised by its taste. It tastes wonderful.
2. Tofu: Generally, people have a misconception that tofu is a food of western countries. But let me tell you Tofu is a dish of Japan and originated in Japan as well. Tofu is enjoyed by the Japanese and is a common part of their diet. If you are deciding to enjoy and try Japanese foods, then Tofu must be present in your list.
3. Udon: Udon is actually made up of Bread and noodles. It is a very common noodle variety served in Japan. It is also delicious and mouth-watering. People love this dish and eat it as a regular meal. This dish is served by every Japanese restaurant present in other parts of the world as well. It is really an amazing and tasty dish.
4. Yakitori: Yakitori is another Japanese dish that consists of Soy sauce, alcohol, sugar, and shrimp. Yakitori also has its own variety and the most common one includes negima, momo, and tsukune. It is also a really tasty dish and is considered as one among the best and healthy dishes of Japan. If you want to try some healthy Japanese food item, you should definitely try to have some Yakitori.
5. Ramen: It is actually a noodle soup dish of Japan. It consists of wheat noodles, salt, soy sauce, broth, pork, etc in it. It is also a very healthy dish of Japan and consists of lots of protein. No matter where you live, you should try Japanese Ramen as soon as possible from a Japanese restaurant. You may get it in a Sushi restaurant in Watertown or beyond. Because generally, those restaurants that serve Sushi sell these food items as well.